46 Towradgi Road
Property ID: 100P7980
Property Type: House
Land Size: 607m² approx.
Water Rates: $168.38 Quarterly
Council Rates: $581.00 Quarterly
Slice of Paradise
This freshly renovated home offers the perfect chance to make the most of the coastal lifestyle. Weekends will have you taking the short 800 metre walk to the local patrolled beaches, Towradgi Beach park and playgrounds, the ocean rock pools or a walk along the Wollongong-Thirroul bike track. This family home embodies a beachy ambience that promotes relaxation with the large, level, private yard and lush, landscaped gardens, perfect for leisurely afternoons enjoying a BBQ with friends in the alfresco area and a game of backyard cricket. With easy access to public transport, just a 5 minute walk to Towradgi Train Station, and in under a 2 minute drive you are on Memorial Drive for the quick commute to Sydney. This sought after location could not be more ideal for those desiring an inviting home whilst leading an active, beachside lifestyle.
- A large and fully fenced north-facing backyard.
- Three generous bedrooms; the main has a large mirrored built in robe.
- Enjoy the NBN connection and set up the home theatre to lounge about in the large living room.
- Cook up a storm in the kitchen with brand new kitchen appliances, including a five burner Westinghouse gas stove.
- A reverse cycle air conditioner and gas point in the lounge ensure the home is perfect temperature all year round.
- Large windows allow for plenty of natural light to be utilised throughout the home.
- Private fenced front yard allows for a relaxing coffee on the patio enjoying the perfume of the frangipani's, and also provides additional room for the kids and for the dogs to run around.
- Added convenience of a separate bathroom and toilet.
- Separate garage has space for one car and a very spacious workshop/storage area.
- No need to do anything, simply move straight in and enjoy your own slice of paradise!