18 Caldwell Avenue
Property ID: 100P7899
Property Type: House
Land Size: 651m² approx.
Zoning: R2 Residential
Water Rates: $169.00 Quarterly
Council Rates: $493.60 Quarterly
Full Brick Home on Large Corner Block
This stunning full brick, single level home features original cornices, beautiful timber floors and original mantle for the gas heater. A 10 minute drive to Wollongong CBD, under 10 minutes to walk to Tarrawanna Public School past Tarrawanna Post Office and Crinis Bros Greengrocers and Deli or go the opposite direction and in less than 5 minutes drive, you will be swimming in the Towradgi Rock Pools or taking the dog for a run along the beach tracks. Sitting on a corner block of 651m2, with a quiet cul-de-sac for the side street, there are options available for multiple uses. Move straight in and enjoy the property with the north facing level back yard providing plenty of space for your kids and dogs to play; or look for future expansion to the existing property or you have the option to build a second dwelling out the back with separate access (STCA).
• Two generous bedrooms with large built in robes
• Two living areas with one of these able to be used as a potential third bedroom
• Spacious, sunny kitchen supplies and amplitude of storage and space for everyone to gather
• Air conditioning to the living areas and bedrooms allows the home to remain an ideal temperature year round
• Large north facing covered entertaining deck off the sunroom
• Single garage with storage space, extra toilet and additional off street parking for the car, boat or caravan
• Potential rental returns of $530.00 to $560.00 per week