11 Gore Avenue
As Advertised or by Appointment
Property ID: 100P8221
Property Type: House
Land Size: 641m² approx.
Water Rates: $171.98 Quarterly
Council Rates: $2633.02 Yearly
Top Draw on Gore!
This beautifully designed home is filled with natural light and well-appointed finishes, creating warmth and class few could resist. Built in 2005, this home has been designed and maintained to perfection, offering a layout ideal for a growing family.
- Large, open formal living area set at the front of the home, beautiful polished timber floors throughout, with additional study room or the option of creating a fifth bedroom
- Tastefully appointed kitchen offers a huge amount of space, with an island bench breakfast bar, pantry, stainless steel appliances including double sized chefs oven, gas cook top and dishwasher
- This flows onto a second living / dining area with air conditioning and easy access to the rear entertaining area
- Spacious laundry with additional powder room and toilet
- Upstairs takes you to a third living area, opening out onto a lovely balcony for capturing the afternoon sun
- Master bedroom is an exceptional size with room to relax with your favourite book, two walk in robes and an ensuite bathroom with luxurious corner bath and separate shower
- Three other bedrooms all feature neutral carpet, built in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom is finished in neutral tones and has another bath for warming up on those winter nights
- Two outdoor undercover entertaining areas with contemporary plantation shutters creating privacy
- Beautifully manicured landscaped gardens and a cute garden shed for all the tools adds to the setting
- Some other remarkable features of this home are a triple remote garage, air conditioning and gas points for heating on each level, water tank, ceiling fans, plantation shutters throughout and even a secure pet door for the furry family members!
- Located within the ever popular Shell Cove, with access to schools, The Links golf course, beaches, parklands, Killalea State Park and the fast emerging Marina