19 Akuna Street
Sold Contact Agent
Property ID: 100P8222
Property Type: House
Land Size: 1372m² approx.
Zoning: R2 Residential
Water Rates: $176.56 Quarterly
Council Rates: $456.10 Quarterly
Nestled in one of Keiraville's best kept streets is this wonderful opportunity that has unwavering potential. Let your mind take you beyond the confines of this rustic cottage with north facade and rainforest surrounds towards the existential possibilities on table.
Looking to capitalise on the market and investor driven Keiraville area? Consider for a moment the prospects pertained to an R2 zoned 1372m2 site with a proposed floor space ratio of 0.5:1 and a 9m height limit. With a gentle slope towards the street to an 18.29m site frontage that will no doubt have light bulbs flashing for any aspiring developer.
- Need a reminder of this suburb's appeal? Cafes, schools, shops, university, public transport, parks, quiet and safe community
- Private hospital development and GPT shopping complex driving the city fringe liveability
- Arguably Wollongong's most popular investment suburb
- Established garden provides unmatched privacy
- Triple tiered retaining wall at rear
- This is a huge development opportunity
- Subdivision potential with a minimum lot size of 449m2
- Concept drawings for up to 5 townhouses. More information available on request