26 Alandale Avenue
Property ID: 100P8021
Property Type: House
Land Size: 556m² approx.
Water Rates: $170.00 Quarterly
Council Rates: $1782.72 Yearly
Retro, Quirky and Full of Potential
If you are looking to enter the market or try your hand at renovating, this home makes for the ideal work in progress. The bones are all here in this solid period home to create your own masterpiece. Quirky and retro, there are multiple surprises to be uncovered including covered front and rear verandahs, built in outdoor BBQ, separate workshop and an enormous laundry. Your days will include sitting in the back north facing yard, admiring the roses with a cocktail in hand with the oranges and limes supplied by your own fruit trees. Far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Wollongong to feel quiet and content yet close enough to make it easy to get anywhere! Only a short 15 minute walk to Figtree Grove, there is a bus stop at the end of the street and Wollongong is only a short 10 minute drive away.
- Three large bedrooms, all with air conditioning and the main with a built in wardrobe
- Single lock up garage with additional covered carport perfect for the boat or caravan
- Kitchen has an abundance of cupboard space and electric cooking
- Dining area opens up to the living area through a feature servery
- Bathroom has separate bath and shower with an additional toilet in the laundry
- Pull down awnings to all the front windows allow for additional privacy
- Surrounding homes are all single level with no one able to look down into the home
- Friendly, welcoming neighbourhood where you will know your neighbours and enjoy the quiet suburban life