43 Hamilton Street
Sold Contact Agent
Property ID: 100P8404
Property Type: House
Land Size: 796m² approx.
Zoning: R2 Residential
Water Rates: $168.00 Quarterly
Council Rates: $495.00 Quarterly
Laid-Back Family Lifestyle
Spread over two levels, this four bedroom home is suited for entertaining with multiple living areas, spacious kitchen and an entertainers outdoor paradise with a fully fenced, tiered yard and large covered alfresco. You can be rest assured there is plenty of room for the kids and dogs to play securely away from the street on this 796sqm corner property. Tastefully renovated, the earthy tones bring a calm warmth, featuring exposed brick and timber with raked ceilings to the upstairs living room and high ceilings elsewhere; all you need to do is move in. Ideally located in a quiet street only a short 10 minute walk to Good Samaritan Catholic Primary School and less to Mount Ousley Public School; less than 10 minutes drive to Wollongong CBD and many of Wollongong's beaches. The convenience of Fairy Meadow's shops, fruit market, restaurants and cafes are just a short 5 minute drive away.
- Four bedrooms featuring built in robes and ensuite to the main; additional fifth bedroom/study downstairs. One room with air conditioning.
- Second living room downstairs and powder room off the fifth bedroom/study
- Separate formal dining room in conjunction with the informal breakfast bench in the kitchen
- Covered patio with large bi-fold windows off the upstairs living room enables use in all seasons
- Ample storage including a downstairs store room, linen press, additional storage in the laundry and shelving in the double garage
- Dance while you cook in the spacious renovated modern kitchen featuring Bosch stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Gas points to the living areas and most windows with both sheer and block-out roller blinds
- Main bathroom has a combined bath and shower with a separate toilet