Property ID: 100P8059
Property Type: House
Land Size: 826m² approx.
Water Rates: $177 Quarterly
Council Rates: $533 Quarterly
Opportunity on the east side
First time offered. Built by its current owners in 1950's and enjoyed by the whole family since, this brick and weatherboard cottage sits on a generous block in an extremely popular location a walk to the areas beaches.
- Well built 3 bedroom classic 50's cottage
- Situated on the elevated side of the street, the back garden picks up the northern light
- Lounge dining are combined coming off the retro galley style kitchen
- Living area leads to a front patio looking over the front garden and the quiet street
- A deep established rear yard, loads of room for family games or additional accommodation
- Ideal first or second home, weekender, or investment with development potential STCA
- Short walk to the beach, playing fields, schools, transport and the Bulli shopping precinct
- For all that it offers this is certainly the most affordable price range available right now