50 Owen Street
As Advertised or by Appointment
Property ID: 100P8059
Property Type: House
Land Size: 826m² approx.
Water Rates: $177 Quarterly
Council Rates: $533 Quarterly
First time offered. Built by its current owners in 1950's and enjoyed by the whole family since, this brick and weatherboard cottage sits on a generous block in an extremely popular location a walk to the areas beaches.
- Well built 3 bedroom classic 50's cottage
- Situated on the elevated side of the street, the back garden picks up the northern light
- Lounge dining are combined coming off the retro galley style kitchen
- Living area leads to a front patio looking over the front garden and the quiet street
- A deep established rear yard, loads of room for family games or additional accommodation
- Ideal first or second home, weekender, or investment with development potential STCA
- Short walk to the beach, playing fields, schools, transport and the Bulli shopping precinct
- For all that it offers this is certainly the most affordable price range available right now