71 Albatross Drive
Sold Contact Agent
Open by Appointment
Property ID: 100P7971
Property Type: House
Land Size: 584m² approx.
Car Space: 1
Zoning: R2 Residential
Water Rates: $168.38 Quarterly
Council Rates: $2047.00 Yearly
This private yet open home sits on a corner block with views up the hill to horses frolicking in their paddock like your own country get-away. Sit on the covered back patio warmed by the sun watching the kids while sipping your morning coffee or relax on one of the balconies off the bedrooms reading your latest novel, watching the sun set over the escarpment.
Only eight years old, the unique architecture of this split level home is open and flowing while ensuring privacy. While you entertain guests in the open kitchen/lounge, the teenagers retreat in the bedrooms and the kids can enjoy the home theatre in the second living area, all without interruption from each other.
You have the best of both worlds – work and play with Oak Flats train station being 5 minutes walk away or jump in the car and be on the Princes Hwy in under 2 minutes, Stockland Shellharbour in 3 minutes or Shellharbour beach in 9 minutes.
Ready to move straight in, this home is your blank canvas to create your own unique style.
- Four bedrooms with extra study or optional 5th bedroom. The main bedroom has a walk in robe and there are balconies off three of the bedrooms.
- Three bathrooms and a separate powder room.
- Strategically placed split reverse cycle air conditioning ensures the whole home is the perfect temperature.
- The home features gas cooking and heating, video security and integrated home vacuum system.
- Abundance of storage space with built ins and linen cupboards throughout.
- Secondary driveway provides additional off street parking and secondary easy access.
- Raked ceilings up to 4.4m high in the kitchen/dining with high level windows above the stairs flooding the home with natural light.
- Being a corner block, there is the ability for rear yard access ideal for extra car, caravan or boat accommodation.