7 Taronga Avenue
Property ID: 100P7740
Property Type: House
Land Size: 696m² approx.
Car Space: 1
Zoning: R2 Residential
Water Rates: $168.38 Quarterly
Council Rates: $483.40 Quarterly
Welcome to Camellia Cottage. Step past the camellias, azaleas, lavender and roses to be greeted by this stunning home that has been beautifully renovated and exudes warmth and comfort. Your family will have a multitude of creature comforts with nothing to be done except to move in and enjoy. A coffee with friends in the front living area by the feature fireplace with gas point, will be accompanied by the view out of the double sliding glass doors past the balcony to the escarpment. The heart of the home will be the spacious galley kitchen boasting premium appliances plus ample storage with soft closing drawers. Flow through the second living area to the landscaped, terraced gardens that are an entertainers dream. Guests will turn up every weekend to have a BBQ or pizza made on your in-built outdoor kitchen while eating fresh olives and sipping drinks made from the fruit of your garden with lemons, limes, mandarins and oranges.
• Three generous bedrooms, all with abundant built in robes and a separate study that could easily become a fourth bedroom.
• Generous main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, massive bath and separate shower with waterfall shower head, heated towel rails and illuminated mirror, oozes relaxation. A dip in the massive bath with wine and candles will become a regular luxury where time is forgotten.
• Miele dishwasher, Ilve gas cooking with a five burner gas stove and dual ovens, Fisher & Paykel double door fridge with water functionality and built in Panasonic microwave.
• Separate living and dining areas ensure the perfect dinner party goes off without a hitch!
• Timber sash windows and sky lights throughout allow light to stream into the home.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout ensures the ideal temperature year round.
• High ceilings throughout, a second bathroom off the laundry, statement built in book cases in the passage and an abundance of storage ensure functionality and desirability.
• Single remote control garage with storage room perfect for your personal wine cellar.
• Security system for extra peace of mind.
• Perfectly located in leafy Mangerton, this home is a 1 minute walk to Mount Saint Thomas Public School, 3 minutes drive to Figtree Grove Shopping Centre and 7 minutes drive to Wollongong CBD.